Experiences with the Hang® Bal in a larger group of players confirmed our expectations towards our new sound sculpture. For whom is the Hang® Bal suitable?
During the Hang Bal days, towards the end of September 2016, a group of 50 invited Gubal players met in the premises of PANArt Hangbau AG in Berne. They were all already owners of a Gubal and familiar with its variegated musical challenges. They have all hung around their shoulder the new PANArt sound sculpture, the Hang® Bal, and have played on the basis of pulsating bass sounds their dances. We recognized that it was easy to dance, groove and make music together. One could hardly avoid the impression that the players themselves became literally music.
The playing of a Hang® Bal does not necessarily require a musical education. The liberation to one’s own dance strengthens the people mentally and physically; in a time where humanity gradually coalesces with the machine.
For whom is the Hang® Bal suitable?
- For People that feel music, rhythm and dance in themselves and want to bring it to life. Those who can imagine to play and dance together with other people.
- For People that are aware that the groove does not emerge from forces of the ego, but through a true devotion to trustfulness - aside of performance and pressure to perform.
- For People that remain grounded and want to oppose something to the current, strong centrifugal powers.
- For People that want to play their own music instead of succumbing to mere music consumption.
- For people that want to join their voice with a versatile sound sculpture.
The Hang® Bal is not a drum and therefore not suitable for virtuoso percussive playing.
Write to us if you are interested in the Hang Bal and a visit to our workshop: email@example.com
The price of a Hang Bal, complete with carrying case, backpack and cleaning fluid is CHF 2500.—
7.7% VAT is included in the price.